Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited--Charted Accountant
Published Under : Charted Accountant, government jobs, latest jobs, Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, notification, recruitment, vacancies
Candidates should have completed Chartered Accountancy with 65% minimum in graduation and 55% minimum in graduation only for SC/ST category candidates having M.P. domicile.
Name of Post:
Charted Accountant (CA)
Number of Post: 13
Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs. 500/- for UR/OBC and ST/SC category candidates of other states and SC/ST/PWD candidates having M.P Domicile need to pay Rs. 250/-. Fee can be paid in cash at the Kiosk. The portal charges shall be Rs.60/- per application for all categories.
Age: Candidate age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 01-01-2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
Location: Madhya Pradesh
Date of publication of advertisement in the news paper: 01-02-2013
Last date of receiving application: 18-02- 2013
Tentative date of issuing Admit Card: 25-02-2013
Written Test/ Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 10-03-2013
Instructions for Online:
1. Log on to www.mponline.gov.in website.
2. Select the ‘Citizen Services’ link followed by ‘Madhya Pradesh Discom Recruitment’ link and ‘MPMKVV Bhopal link.
3. Click on ‘Apply Online’ link below the notification link. Check the check box and click on ‘Accept’ button after reading Declaration Form carefully.
4. Upload the scanned photograph and signature at the places provided.
5. Fill all the details in the online application form and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. To make payment online click on ‘Proceed to payment’ button to make payment and then submit the Application.
7. Take print of Application form and retain it for further use.
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply online through the web site M.P Online www.mponline.gov.in only on or before 18-02-2013. After submission of online application take print out of application form and retain it for further use.